Taco Night!

Taco Tuesday clipart - 25 Taco Tuesday clip art




   On Friday my roommate and I decided to host taco night for several of our friends since we are the only ones with an apartment thus we are the only ones with enough space to have everyone over. We invited 6 of our friends over to come and enjoy some dinner and conversation. The menu included taco meat, tortillas, bags of Doritos, diced tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, chips, queso, and virgin margaritas. everyone was welcome to bring their own snacks and drinks as well as help cook if they wanted to. Kensey and I wore matching aprons while we prepared the tacos, hers said "Little Taser" and mine said " Mama Baker". 
    The night started at 6:30. We watched the bachelor while we ate and Ashley brought cake pops for dessert. After we ate Kensey cleaned up the kitchen and we all talked and laughed for a couple hours. Kensey, Kara, Audrey, and Kaylyn are all nursing majors so they helped each other with homework for a bit as well. Izzy and I are both business majors so we got to catch up on what our classes were like this week as well. 
     This was our first time doing this but hopefully, this becomes a tradition every week or month or so. I think this was a great way to end the first week of school off. These people have become my family and Ohio Northern is my home away from home. Below I have attached some pictures we took during the night. 
Until Next Time My Dudes, 
Em 

Comments

  1. Okay, Mamma Baker, this is adorable! I absolutely love the matching aprons and the little party you hosted! I'm happy you had a great end to the first week of school. We all definitely needed something like that. I can't wait to hear more about these weekly parties hahah. I eventually need an invite :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts