My 20th Birthday!

    Saturday, September 3rd was my 20th birthday! I thought I would write a blog about how I celebrated. Since my birthday fell on Labor Day weekend, many of my friends planned to go home for the long weekend. So after classes on Thursday my roommate Kenzie surprised me with cupcakes and a balloon. On Friday I hung out at my apartment and just relaxed. Then I went on a second date Saturday night in Zanesville with a boy I have been talking to. We went to dinner at Olive Garden and then we went bowling after. 
    On Sunday I went home to have dinner with my dad. He made me my favorite meal: salmon, red potatoes, and green beans. He also made me a chocolate cheesecake. We watched a movie together after and he gave me a bunch of food to take back to my apartment and a lovely birthday card. My dad also got a new kitten so I got to hold and play with him. 
    I had a weekend filled with good food and was surrounded by people I care about. The long weekend was much needed for me because college, clubs, and my internship have been keeping me very busy. I hope you guys had a good weekend as well! 

Here are some pictures from my weekend!

My Dad's New Kitten 


Until Next Time My Dudes,

Em 

Comments

  1. Hey! congratulations on turning 20 and happy belated birthday. It looks like you had a lot of fun and that seemed like a great way to celebrate the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts